Never Do Anything You are not Comfortable with

These days, it seems that tinder threesome and couples dating is becoming more and more welcomed by people. So many threesome apps out there playing their roles in helping people find their threesome hookup on tinder threesome app. Indeed, many people are pretty reluctant in committing in a serious relationship, so they choose to hookup with someone online for short term relationships. It is also a nice way to satisfy your needs while still keep being independent. However, not all hookups are easy and fun. I had such terrible experience I would like to share with you. Just to warn you this: Never try to do anything you are not comfortable with.

I met a girl on a tinder threesome app similar to tinder. As you know, we are total strangers before we met each other. After matched with each other online, we shared several conversations from time to time. I realized that she is into BDSM, like handcuffs, whip, and other dominant stuff. To echo with her and try to find something in common as soon as possible, I pretend to be a BDSM enthusiastic as well. However, as a matter of fact, I am not. I tried it before with one of my ex-girlfriends. It didn’t end very well. It turned out that I made a terrible mistake by telling her that I am into BDSM.

When she heard that we had the same hobby, she was really happy and satisfied. But by that time, I didn’t realize she was being real about it. Several days later, we agreed that we would meet and maybe have tinder for couples together. She said she has some surprise for me. It was indeed a huge surprise.

It was a Saturday evening, we agreed to meet for dinner first and go to a hotel nearby. She brought a bag for me and handed it over to me with this big and flirting smile. I opened it. The bag was filled with the most complete tools of BDSM, some of which I cannot even call the name. I felt so awkward, but I cannot back out anymore. If she found out I was lying to her, she would definitely turn away and leave. I couldn’t risk that. I am a man and there is nothing I cannot do. I told myself. It’s just tinder threesome app. No big deal.

After having dinner, we went to hotel. She cuffed me in the bathroom while she went to dress herself. She worn a very sexy lingerie. That did turn me on. However, when she took out the tools and used them on me, my feelings all went away. I could feel the least fun out of it. She asked me what was going on. Why I can’t get hard? I couldn’t answer. Finally, I had to admit that I was lying about the BDSM thing. I am not interested in it and actually I hate it. It was so awkward. I would never do that again.